Brazil National Football Team:
· Goalkeeper: Alisson Becker (Liverpool)
· Right-back: Danilo (Juventus)
· Center-back: Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain)
· Center-back: Thiago Silva (Chelsea)
· Left-back: Alex Sandro (Juventus)
· Defensive midfielder: Casemiro (Real Madrid)
· Central midfielder: Fred (Manchester United)
· Central midfielder: Lucas Paquetá (West Ham United)
· Right wing: Raphinha (Leeds United)
· Left wing: Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain)
· Striker: Richarlison (Everton)
Cameroon National Football Team:
· Goalkeeper: André Onana (Ajax)
· Right-back: Nouhou Tolo (Seattle Sounders)
· Center-back: Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui (KAA Gent)
· Center-back: Jean-Charles Castelletto (Nantes)
· Left-back: Ambroise Oyongo (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
· Defensive midfielder: André-Frank Zambo Anguissa (Napoli)
· Central midfielder: Samuel Gouet (KV Kortrijk)
· Central midfielder: Martin Hongla (Hellas Verona)
· Right wing: Karl Toko Ekambi (Lyon)
· Left wing: Vincent Aboubakar (Al Nassr)
· Striker: Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (Bayern Munich)
Brazil are the clear favorites for this match. They are ranked number 1 in the FIFA World Rankings, while Cameroon are ranked number 49. Brazil have a star-studded squad with players like Neymar, Richarlison, and Casemiro, while Cameroon have a number of talented players, such as Vincent Aboubakar and Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting.
Brazil are expected to line up in a 4-3-3 formation, with Alisson Becker in goal, Danilo and Alex Sandro at full-back, Marquinhos and Thiago Silva in central defense, and Casemiro, Fred, and Lucas Paquetá in midfield. Raphinha, Neymar, and Richarlison are expected to start up front.
Cameroon are expected to line up in a 4-4-2 formation, with André Onana in goal, Nouhou Tolo and Ambroise Oyongo at full-back, Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui and Jean-Charles Castelletto in central defense, and André-Frank Zambo Anguissa, Samuel Gouet, and Martin Hongla in midfield. Karl Toko Ekambi and Vincent Aboubakar are expected to start up front.
· Brazil: Neymar, Richarlison, Casemiro
· Cameroon: Vincent Aboubakar, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, André-Frank Zambo Anguissa
Brazil will look to dominate possession and create chances from all over the pitch. They have a number of talented attacking players who can cause Cameroon problems.
Cameroon will look to defend deep and try to hit Brazil on the counter-attack. They have a number of quick and skillful players who can be dangerous on the break.
Brazil are the clear favorites for this match. They should have too much quality for Cameroon. However, Cameroon are a good team and they will be looking to upset the odds.
Predicted score: Brazil 3-1 Cameroon
This match will be a good opportunity for Brazil to get some match practice ahead of the 2022 FIFA World Cup. It will also be a good opportunity for Cameroon to test themselves against one of the best teams in the world.