Denmark National Football Team:
· Goalkeeper: Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City)
· Right-back: Joakim Mæhle (Atalanta)
· Center-back: Andreas Christensen (Barcelona)
· Center-back: Simon Kjær (AC Milan)
· Left-back: Jens Stryger Larsen (Udinese)
· Defensive midfielder: Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Tottenham Hotspur)
· Central midfielder: Christian Eriksen (Manchester United)
· Central midfielder: Thomas Delaney (Sevilla)
· Right wing: Martin Braithwaite (Barcelona)
· Left wing: Mikkel Damsgaard (Brentford)
· Striker: Andreas Cornelius (Trabzonspor)
France National Football Team:
· Goalkeeper: Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur)
· Right-back: Jules Koundé (Sevilla)
· Center-back: Raphaël Varane (Manchester United)
· Center-back: Dayot Upamecano (Bayern Munich)
· Left-back: Theo Hernandez (AC Milan)
· Defensive midfielder: N’Golo Kanté (Chelsea)
· Central midfielder: Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
· Central midfielder: Adrien Rabiot (Juventus)
· Right wing: Antoine Griezmann (Atlético Madrid)
· Left wing: Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint-Germain)
· Striker: Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
France are the clear favorites for this match. They are ranked number 1 in the FIFA World Rankings, while Denmark are ranked number 11. France have a world-class squad with players like Kylian Mbappé, Karim Benzema, and N’Golo Kanté, while Denmark have a number of talented players, such as Christian Eriksen and Pierre-Emile Højbjerg.
Denmark are expected to line up in a 4-3-3 formation, with Kasper Schmeichel in goal, Joakim Mæhle and Jens Stryger Larsen at full-back, Andreas Christensen and Simon Kjær in central defense, and Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Christian Eriksen, and Thomas Delaney in midfield. Martin Braithwaite, Mikkel Damsgaard, and Andreas Cornelius are expected to start up front.
France are expected to line up in a 4-3-3 formation, with Hugo Lloris in goal, Jules Koundé and Theo Hernandez at full-back, Raphaël Varane and Dayot Upamecano in central defense, N’Golo Kanté, Paul Pogba, and Adrien Rabiot in midfield, and Antoine Griezmann, Kylian Mbappé, and Karim Benzema up front.
· Denmark: Christian Eriksen, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Kasper Schmeichel
· France: Kylian Mbappé, Karim Benzema, N’Golo Kanté
Denmark will look to defend deep and try to hit France on the counter-attack. They have a number of quick and skillful players who can be dangerous on the break.
France will look to dominate possession and create chances from all over the pitch. They have a number of talented attacking players who can cause Denmark problems.
France are the clear favorites for this match. They should have too much quality for Denmark. However, Denmark are a good team and they will be looking to upset the odds.
This match will be a good opportunity for Denmark to test themselves against one of the best teams in the world. It will also be a good opportunity for France to get some match practice ahead of the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
Denmark have a good record against France, having won 4 of their last 10 meetings. However, France have won the last 3 matches between the two teams.
Denmark’s main strength is their defense. They have a number of experienced and world-class defenders, such as Simon Kjær and Andreas Christensen.
France’s main strength is their attack. They have some of the best attacking players in the world, such as Kylian Mbappé, Karim Benzema, and Antoine Griezmann.
Denmark will need to be very disciplined in defense if they want to get a result against France. They will also need to be clinical in front of goal, as they may not get many chances. France will need to be wary of Denmark’s counter-attacking threat.