Georgia National Football Team:
· Goalkeeper: Giorgi Mamardashvili (Valencia)
· Right-back: Irakli Azarovi (Dinamo Tbilisi)
· Center-back: Guram Kashia (Slovan Bratislava)
· Center-back: Solomon Kvirkvelia (Lokomotiv Moscow)
· Left-back: Giorgi Gocholeishvili (Dinamo Tbilisi)
· Defensive midfielder: Giorgi Kochorashvili (Dinamo Tbilisi)
· Central midfielder: Zuriko Davitashvili (Paços de Ferreira)
· Central midfielder: Otar Kiteishvili (Dinamo Tbilisi)
· Right wing: Georges Mikautadze (Fiorentina)
· Left wing: Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (Napoli)
· Striker: Giorgi Chakvetadze (Konyaspor)
Norway National Football Team:
· Goalkeeper: Ørjan Nyland (Bournemouth)
· Right-back: Kristoffer Ajer (Brentford)
· Center-back: Stefan Strandberg (Vålerenga)
· Center-back: Leo Østigård (Napoli)
· Left-back: Fredrik André Bjørkan (Hertha BSC)
· Defensive midfielder: Martin Ødegaard (Arsenal)
· Central midfielder: Patrick Berg (Bodø/Glimt)
· Central midfielder: Fredrik Aursnes (Feyenoord)
· Right wing: Jørgen Strand Larsen (Real Sociedad)
· Left wing: Erling Haaland (Manchester City)
· Striker: Alexander Sørloth (Real Sociedad)
Georgia are the underdogs for this match. They are ranked number 83 in the FIFA World Rankings, while Norway are ranked number 36. Georgia have a number of talented players, such as Khvicha Kvaratskhelia and Giorgi Chakvetadze, but they lack the experience of Norway.
Norway are the favorites for this match. They have a world-class player in Erling Haaland, and they also have a number of other talented players, such as Martin Ødegaard and Alexander Sørloth.
Georgia are expected to line up in a 4-3-3 formation, with Giorgi Mamardashvili in goal, Irakli Azarovi and Giorgi Gocholeishvili at full-back, Guram Kashia and Solomon Kvirkvelia in central defense, and Giorgi Kochorashvili, Zuriko Davitashvili, and Otar Kiteishvili in midfield. Georges Mikautadze, Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, and Giorgi Chakvetadze are expected to start up front.
Norway are expected to line up in a 4-2-3-1 formation, with Ørjan Nyland in goal, Kristoffer Ajer and Fredrik André Bjørkan at full-back, Stefan Strandberg and Leo Østigård in central defense, Martin Ødegaard and Fredrik Aursnes in central midfield, Jørgen Strand Larsen and Erling Haaland on the wings, and Alexander Sørloth up front.
· Georgia: Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, Giorgi Chakvetadze
· Norway: Erling Haaland, Martin Ødegaard, Alexander Sørloth
Georgia will look to defend deep and try to hit Norway on the counter-attack. They have a number of quick and skillful players who can be dangerous on the break.
Norway will look to dominate possession and create chances from all over the pitch. They have a number of talented attacking players who can cause Georgia problems.
Norway are the clear favorites for this match. They should have too much quality for Georgia. However, Georgia are a good team and they will be looking to upset the odds.
Predicted score: Norway 3-1 Georgia
This match will be a good opportunity for Norway to get some match practice ahead of the 2023 UEFA European Championship. It will also be a good opportunity for Georgia to test themselves against one of the best teams in Europe.