Ekart delivers 10 million packages monthly to over 3800 pin codes. Ekart pays on time and manages variability at scale to provide a superior customer experience. If you carefully follow Ekart logistics terms and conditions, you can do long-term business with them and be a successful Ekart partner.
What are the Requirements to Get an Ekart Courier Franchise?
To become a franchise owner, there are always specific requirements that must be met. This is the case with Ekart’s delivery service.
- To begin, the shop must have enough room to store all of the company’s necessary equipment and merchandise.
- Workers need to be able to move around while they are doing their job. In order to qualify as an Ekart logistics vendor, an individual must have 400-600 sq. ft. of space, according to the company.
- For the most part, the franchise agreement lasts for three to four years at the most.
- Ekart logistics providers for the equipment are also needed. Barcode scanners, address labels, printers, computers, scanners, and other similar devices are included in this category.
These are some basic requirements that must be met for the shop to run smoothly.
Ekart Franchise: Licenses and Documents Required
- Identity Proof (PAN/Aadhar Card)
- Establishment and Shop Local Government Registration (Chamber of Commerce).
- Logistics company qualification certificates and experience
- Registration for GST
- Registration of a business (sole proprietorship/LLP/Pvt ltd)
- Shop and property documents such as sale deeds and rent agreements
- Proof of address (electricity bill/ration card)
- Cancel the applicant’s check
- Return of ITR (They can ask if required)
- Bank statement for six months
How can I Avail an Ekart Logistics Franchise?
To find the best Ekart logistics vendor, follow these simple steps.
- Begin by applying to become a Distributor. You will receive a confirmation email from the company if your profile is considered for the distributorship.
- It is their job to conduct a thorough investigation of your area, devise a strategy, and consult with you.
- In the event that you agree, they will begin your procedure in a day’s time.
- The area manager is now on hand to help you get your business up and running and finalize the contract.
- They’ll teach you the ropes and put you in touch with a sales rep.
- And it takes a total of five days to complete.
- Ekart Logistics franchises in India can be up and running in just 5-7 days.
Advantages of Being Ekart Logistics Franchise
The parent company and one of the most successful e-commerce businesses in India is called Flipkart. As a consequence of this, the Flipkart connection can be of assistance to both Ekart Logistics in the process of attracting more business and the franchisee in the process of generating additional revenue.
Investing in Ekart logistics comes with a relatively low initial investment cost, which is another perk for franchisees who make the decision to do so. Additionally, franchisees are required to finish the training course. This guarantees that the franchisee is familiar with the intricacies of running a business and is adequately prepared to supervise the Ekart retail location.
The popularity of online shopping has exploded. Experts predict that in the near future, most people will shop for their needs online. Starting an Ekart logistic franchise gives you access to all Flipkart parcels that aren’t available to the general public. Flipkart’s main warehouse ships millions of packages every day. Investing in this logistics business will pay off handsomely for those who do it right. If you want to invest in another profitable franchise, don’t miss out on KFC franchise cost in India.