Facial skincare is very popularly spoken of, but what about the skin on our body? We should start by looking at the recent trend regarding the inclusion of more natural options in skincare routines. One such product getting all the attention is a body scrub made of naturally exfoliating ingredients. It helps you gently cleanse yourself of pollutants, dead skin cells, white flakes, blackheads, and other skin blemishes that make your skin dull and less attractive.
However, the trouble is that some people are still unaware of the benefits of using it, even in this digital age. So, we would like to bring to the forefront two power-packed products that can help you upgrade your skincare regimen and make your skin glowing and radiant for longer, even when you are at home.
What should you look for in a body scrub?
Before you jump to any conclusion and start using a particular product, we suggest you also stay mindful of its ingredients and attributes. There is a wide variety of body scrubs available in the market. Getting confused while enjoying the shopping experience is a genuine problem. So, how did we conclude which ones we love the most?
Let us look at the factors.
- Natural Ingredients: Firstly, we go for a skincare product that only contains the Goodness of Nature in its most pristine form. Natural ingredients make the formula mild yet beneficial and effective on the skin. In short, they can impart benefits to the skin cells directly and successfully.
- Toxin-free: For a skincare product to be effective, we should opt for toxin-free skincare products. Thus, it is best to opt for products that do not contain parabens, ammonia, SLES, and mineral oils. These harmful chemicals can cause further skin damage, and it is advised to avoid such complications.
- No adulterations: We like what smells and looks good, so why should a scrub be any different? A good scrub should not contain artificial dyes and fragrances. These adulterated practices can ruin the strength and effectiveness of the product. At times, their addition can increase toxicity and cause damage to the skin. Thus, we only opted for non-adulterated natural products.
- Compatibility with your skin type: You may seek a face wash for dry skin like the Vitamin C Face Wash from Mamaearth or Tea Tree Face Wash for oily skin, depending on your skin type and requirements. You should always check your skin’s compatibility with any skincare product. We thus advise you to go for a formula that is all skin-friendly and gender-neutral.
- Safety and Quality: Just like your face wash for dry skin is medically tested for safety, your scrub should pass the same. It is important to see that experts have dermatologically tested it and that it is equipped with Made Safe Certification too.
Based on the factors discussed above, we conducted detailed market research, and based on it we would like to recommend Mamaearth. It is the first brand in Asia that has been accredited with the Made Safe Certification. It is thus the first choice of skincare and beauty experts while being highly spoken of by regular users.
Two Best Selling Body Scrubs in India:
Now that we know that Mamaearth is the ideal brand, we would like to highlight two bestsellers of this beauty that you could benefit from.
Product 1: Ubtan Body Scrub with Turmeric and Saffron for Tan Removal
It is enriched with the following natural and gentle ingredients:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a traditionally popular skincare ingredient known for bringing skin brightening. This reduces the harmful effects of sun damage and checks premature aging. In addition, turmeric helps bring an instant glow to the skin.
- Saffron: This ingredient is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, which combine to work towards cell repair. Saffron also helps in giving the skin a lighter tone while enhancing the inner glow.
- Walnut: The presence of an exfoliating agent is important, and walnut plays that role. It helps remove dead skin cells and impurities to reveal new skin cells, thus helping you have a clean and radiant look.
Benefits: The benefits you will obtain from the Ubtan Body Scrub are:
- It would remove toxic impurities and dead skin cells.
- It would also reduce dark spots and blackheads, thus offering an even skin tone and radiant appearance.
Product 2: Neem Body Scrub with Neem and Tulsi for Skin Purification
Ingredients: Let us look at the secret behind this formula.
- Neem: Neem has rich properties and is great as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and skin-calming agent. This medicinal ingredient helps in skin purification while imparting adequate hydration.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is also traditionally famous and highly valued as it has excellent anti-bacterial and antifungal properties. Apart from giving the skin a soothing effect, it also helps to decelerate the aging process.
- Walnut: In this neem body care product, walnut acts as an exfoliant and scrubbing agent. It removes dead skin cells and impurities, thus helping your skin look smoother and glowing after usage.
Benefits: With such great ingredients, the benefits are abundant. Here is a list of what you can expect at the very least:
- It helps remove dead skin cells from the skin’s surface and impurities and unwanted foreign particles.
- It reduces dryness and dullness, thus restoring a healthier skin texture.
- It helps to recover skin brightening and gives the skin a light and radiant appearance.
If you take a closer look at the online reviews posted by genuine users, you will realize that these body scrubs are excellent and can be used by both men and women with any skin type. However, if you want these products to be superiorly effective, you should apply them to your body at least twice a week. This will help you regularize your updated skincare routine and let your body glow naturally.
With Mamaearth, the journey to a positive skincare experience becomes a lot easier. Its diverse range of skincare and body care products gives your skin the best of nature, love, and nourishment that you did not know your skin needed. The importance of using the right skincare products never ceases to amaze, but what also needs to be considered is the lifestyle you must follow to get long-lasting results. Happy skincare to you!